Sunday, April 29, 2012

MONTREAL BIODOME

The biodome the best place to learn about the different types of animals. Most of them are from Canada.  The organisation of the animals was by environment . The first part is all the animals how live in really hot countries like mine ( Venezuela). We can find animals like chiguires, monkeys, crocodiles birds and so on.
In the second part of this museum we found how animals how live in countries like Canada. These areas are really cold! To be honest this part  was amazing because I have never in my life seen animals like that. I am in  love with this part of the museum and this last part of biodome was where all the penguins are. They were really beautiful and cutes .
For me it was a really good experiences it was something that I never been exposed to and was really different. There you learn about all nature. It was amazing because when you're going to different parts of the museum you  feel the change of temperature . So if someone asked me I definitely say that they have to go to this museum. It's something that everyone has to experience.
-Isabela

No comments:

Post a Comment