Sunday, April 29, 2012

I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights.

I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being.
Sometimes people do not understand what an animal means in the world, but they are very important because they are alive as human are. Most of the animals are in danger of extinction but humans do not understand this situation. I think maybe people could go to the zoo and learn more about animals and their lives. My classmates and I went out to the zoo yesterday and there we looked at many different kinds of animals. Some were dangerous or nice, some big or small but the principal point is we have to take care of them because they are important.

People who are interested in them can understand the meaning of the existence of all them, and is good to have knowledge about all kind of animals and their behavior.  I have never seen a penguin or many different kinds of fish but this is interesting because I like to know what is around of the world. Knowing that there are pretty animals in Canada is exciting because I am not from Canada and is amazing can meet what I can expect from an interesting and new country for me.
Montréal Biodôme is a nice place to visit because there are four ecosystems that exist in America. Many people from different countries visit Montréal Biodôme because this is an important spot for Montreal that we should visit.

In my opinion Biodôme is a beautiful place from Montreal, Canada and I really liked it.

-Zamira

No comments:

Post a Comment