Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Biodome

Well I will talk about the travel to Biodome because I really like this day. First I started studying at Miila. When we were already to go I was excited, as I wanted to go some new place in Montreal. We walked to the metro and we had to wait for Isabella and Zineb- they took a lot of time and I was a little impatient. When we arrived at the Viau metro  we went to the exit where some local people were smoking weed. After we left the Metro we took a group picture with the Olympic stadium ( I like my class and friends).



The Biodome was expensive but Adam helped us to pay student rates so it was cool for me. When we went to the first part of the Zoo it was amazing because it was hot and very humid. It felt like the weather of Cancun, a beatiful beach in Mexico. I was impressed because Simon told me that in venezuela they eat this animal.


It was funny because Zineb   tried to call the little monkey  by making weird sounds but the monkey didn't care. I saw another monkey in the other side that was gold & orange and beautiful. If I could I would have one like this when I become old and I would train it to make coffee and play with me.



 I was looking the fishes when some of my friends said me "Carlos!Carlos! come look this" and I went and it was a anaconda. That is so amazing for me. I really love reptile animals because I have a problem. My mom hates dogs, cats and all the usual pets but she lets me have all kind of reptiles like iguanas, chameleons, and boas. Maybe that's why I love this kind of animals.

We saw crocodile, there are 3 or 4 but they didn't move and didn't do anything but their skin was cool. They are a smart animal and really old, there are one of the oldest animal in the world that still alive and I respect them for this.


The fishes are beautiful but its not my passion but I was impress about the big pool with big fishes like sharks





 And the final was amazing it was the thing that I wating all the day "the penguins" I love the small penguins there look really happy and the move a lot and play with the stream of the water. It was amazing.


And I didn't like that Zineb was annoying the penguins.

-Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment