Friday, February 4, 2011

What are my suggestions about visiting montréal

 In my English school, one of my camarade in class came from Brazil and on during break we were talking, then he asked me about suggestions to visit Montréal because i told him that i have lived in Montréal since 2007.
Élio said: where can I  and my girl friend go to visit a famous place in Montréal.
i said: Maybe you could go to visit Old Montréal but today be careful because it feels like -20 C!

Élio said: OK! but I want to visit Montreal's Churches first.
I said: One thing you could do is to go at the ORATOIRE ST-JOSEPH in cotes-des-neiges cross Queen-Mary, it's huge and beautiful.
          It might be a good idea to get 165's bus to go there!
Élio said: what about visiting Ottawa and Quebec.
i said: on summer time! believe me it's better.
          now it's very quite there!


ADLEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment